A no-bake, Low-carb Berry Cheesecake Parfait | Only 6 ingredients!
Summer = desserts! And with this low-carb crustless cheesecake, it is safe to dive right in, especially when it’s just as tasty as the real thing minus all the carbs and sugar.
This is one of my favorite desserts to make at home. It originally started as a carb-heavy recipe borrowed from a dear friend. It had a butter-soaked graham cracker crust bottom and used lots of powdered sugar. I took everything I loved about that recipe, removed the crust, and added fresh blueberries, strawberries, and cherries.
This works well with any fruit (frozen or fresh), but today we’re sticking with berries because it’s summertime!
I prefer Truvia’s Sweet Complete Confectioners sugar or Swerve Confectioners for sugar substitutions. Lakanto Powdered monk fruit sweetener is often used too in low-carb and keto-friendly desserts. Go with the brand you know, and you’ll be fine.
So let’s dive into dessert!
Low-carb Berry Cheesecake Parfait
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar substitute (Truvia, erythritol, stevia, or monk fruit sweetener)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup sugar-free whipped cream
1 cup mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and/or cherries)
Optional: Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar substitute, lemon juice, and vanilla extract to the cream cheese. Mix well until combined.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated (be careful not to overmix).
- Serve in cute little glasses or dessert bowls – start with a layer of the cream cheese mixture, followed by a layer of mixed berries and more of the cream cheese mixture.
- Finish with a layer of berries on top and refrigerate the parfait for at least 2 hours to allow it to set to more.
Serve chilled and enjoy this luscious low-carb berry cheesecake parfait!
The best thing about this no-bake low-carb cheesecake recipe is that it doesn’t require cooking equipment and can be easily prepared. If you prefer a low-carb cheesecake recipe with crust, check these out:
- The Big Man’s World – Keto Cheesecake with Peanut Butter cookie crust
- Chocolate Covered Katie – Keto cheesecake with an almond flour base
- Wholesome Yum – 10-minute cheesecake
Let us know if you add our guilt-free dessert option to your summer lunch menu!